Friday, February 12, 2010

Ch-ch-changes....

It's crazy to look back at older pictures of my little Xander. He truly has changed dramatically. He's sitting up now without much assistance (although he will topple over when he reaches for something that just a little out of reach!), he smiles and laughs at the dogs, his daddy and his mommy of course! He even tries to "pet" the cats, which bless our precious felines, not one has hissed at him or swatted at him. They quietly take the abuse and then move away once he looses interest. Talk about Zen kitties!
One of his favorite things to do is to sit up in his pack and play, surrounded by his Clifford, the Big Red dog stuffed animal and chew on his Clifford book... I think it must be the vibrant color! A most voracious reader, if I do say so myself.
My day consists on just marveling at this amazing person before me. I even love his new obsession with screeching a high pitch wail at the top of his lungs when he's excited. My eardrums are taking a beating, but it makes me smile every time...

No comments:

Post a Comment